Thursday, November 6, 2008

Getting off this rock for a few days!

Just wanted to say "YEA!!!!"

I'm getting off the Guam rock for a few days by going to work with Stephen tomorrow...how weird is that? I'm joining him on the island hopper to Honolulu (this being my very first trip to Hawaii - and probably one of the shortest any of you have ever heard of - we'll be on the island for 50 something hours).

I can't wait to just be somewhere different...I'm not feeling anything of the cabin fever I've felt at other times this year - but I do think I was going to be hitting a wall soon enough. A perfect break in the Guam life so I can come right back to it and enjoy some more. And with a car rental, we hope to check out the north shore and I'm hoping to eat a good burger and a sandwich from the Whole Foods (like back in the days of field work for ENSR).

Hopefully we'll get some good photos to share, and perhaps a funny story or two.

No comments: