Tuesday, January 15, 2008

stuff

ok, so I am finally getting up to speed with the youngsters about flickr and blogging.
The correct flickr address is http://www.flickr.com/photos/stephenandkatrinaweaver/sets/
this one will let you not see all the non-guam photos that are in our album.

Moving on......
Why does it cost 4 cents/minute to call The US, but 27 cents/minute to call next door on Guam? It's a crazy mixed up world.

That sweet 95 civic we bought.....not so sweet. The master cylinder blew on it. Can't wait to get that fixed. Stopping is now an extreme-sport. Maybe it'll stop, maybe it won't. How fast can you grab the ebrake. Hopefully before you kiss the car in front of you. At least the E-brake works. Don't ask about the power windows, though. Or the rental car that was in front of me when I found out that the master cylinder was gone. (it was katrina's). Good times. Nothing major at all, just a little touch up paint job. I really should start getting rental coverage.

I should get my scuba license on sunday!!!! Just another way for me to hurt myself and others.

We were hoping to get some traveling in this month. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen because of the time it takes to do all this other stuff. I should get my schedule for february in a few days. I am hoping to make up for the slow start to our traveling. Although Guam is nicer than I thought it was gonna be, i still wanna check so many other places out. Looks like we'll probably be here closer to a year or so. 6 months just wouldn't cut it for all the places we want to go.

We should be in our new condo saturday. More flickr pics coming up on monday, unless that car kills me first.

No comments: